Last night MetalLady was paying me a visit.
I was sitting in my room with a mate o’mine whom had come so we’d do something for his uni. In the middle of it, someone rang at the door and I said “Oh, she’s here already!” and left the poor ol’ bloke alone in that room.
Getting her bags in, the first thing she said is “Oh, I thought you had longer hair?” to which I started explaining how I did have longer hair before I cut most of it and that now it looks especially short ’cause I’ve tied my pony-tail up high, to which she laughed. As she was tired, she just sat with my family watching TV, and I did as well, but since we were on the opposite sides of the couch we didn’t actually talk a lot.
After some time I remembered that I left that mate alone in my room, and said that I have to go check on him. Once there, I found him half asleep and have said “You’re still here?!” to which he replied “Whoa, it has taken quite a while this time, hasn’t it?”.
I sat at my computer to help him finish whatever we were working on, and few moments later another mate came in. I asked him if the party he was organising was that good that he himself left it first, and he made a witty response, as well, and sat at a computer in front of me. For some reason he had long-ish hair, even though he usually doesn’t.
After some time a cunning thought struck me - a female friend from Hungary is sitting in my living room, yet I’m sitting with two people I can see any other day? Fuck that! - so, I left for the living room.
Somehow, I ended in Grandpa’s living room, and MetalLady was in her sleeping dress, ironing her hair (yes, with an iron) which inflicted a seriously strange look on my face. And who would say - she just giggled.
Somewhere at this point I woke up, but falling back asleep got linked to this story, but not too logically.
Saffy (AbFab) had to stay home washing dishes and had told Titikaka (AbFab) to take MetalLady on metro across town.
Moments later, Saffy had a “vision” of Titikaka and MetalLady standing in a small closet-sized space with (surprise, surprise) metal walls and said “What have I done”.
Even aware of her responsibility to wash the dishes, she ran to save MetalLady (do I feel stupid writing her screenname instead of her name? damn I do!).
Of course, things were going as Saffy envisioned them - Titikaka was getting with MetalLady in that metallic structure saying “Everyone uses cars these days…” which left MetalLady quite confused.
Did Saffy come to the rescue? I have no clue.
I suppose that she did since soon after that someone started giving lectures to someone (I suppose that might have been Saffy->Titikaka) and in the next scene, the one being lectured have turned into Bart and Lisa Simpson who had just laid around watching their fingers (the traditional “you’re boring me” scene).
Moments after that Springfield Elementary had major problem with dirty dishes.
EDIT: Oh, I forgot to dissect this one.
- Why MetalLady: Post your head thread
- Why the first mate: Because we really have to edit a movie for his uni
- Why the second mate: Because he invited me to a “party” where I would actually do some shit in Flash for his friend’s birthday (whom I possibly don’t even know)
- Why the short hair question - Because I still can’t get fully over the fact that I had to cut over 20cm of my hair and that I was comparing my hair length to those of years before. However now I am aware that my hair was crap in the last year when it was long since the ends were 10x thinner than the root
- Why Saffy and Titikaka from Absolutely Fabulous: I watched AbFab before going to bed + I’ve been watching it for last month (have obtained all the episodes, and now I watch a new one each time I have lunch or smth )
- Why metro: ’cause I’ve been discussing about Belgrade government’s plans for light-metro with a friend
- Why Simpsons - Dunno, possibly ’cause I recently “created” a DVD cover for “Simpsons - Season 18″ and that I looked at it yesterday.